DOLLE Group | General Data Protection Regulations 2018 | Published March 08, 2021
1. Introduction and General Terms
• What information we may collect about you
• How we will use information we collect about you
• When we may use your details to contact you
• When we may need to disclose your details to others
• Your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us
Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 (UK) and The Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2003 (EC) and the GDSR General Data Security Regulations 2018 We take the security of any data we process very seriously. Our software is updated on a regular basis, tested, and secured. We have firewalls and secure access policies in place, as well as internal training procedures in place to ensure the data we keep is held secure.
2. What information will DOLLE Group collect about me?
3. How will DOLLE Group use the data they collect about me?
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
• For "service administration purposes", which enables us to contact you for reasons related to the service you have requested or ordered, as set out in paragraph 4 below (e.g. to complete an online order, or reply to enquires)
• To contact you about a submission you have made to our website enquiries, or an entry on the contact page.
• IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use, and to analyse and improve the services offered on the DOLLE Group website, in order to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. Where we propose using your personal information for any other use we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent unless we have a legal obligation to continue holding your data (eg. Inland revenue, customs & excise etc.)
4. When will DOLLE Group contact me?
We may contact you:
• In relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the service to you
• Where you have opted to receive further correspondence (e.g enquiries)
• In relation to any orders you have placed on our websites
• To invite you to participate in surveys or reviews about our companies’ services (participation is always voluntary) and for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 5 below)
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
We won't contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
6. Will DOLLE Group share my personal data with anyone else?
No, we will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in paragraph 7 below. Generally, we will only use your information within Midland Ladder Co. However, sometimes we require third parties (eg. manufacturers on direct orders, couriers etc.) to process your information. DOLLE Group will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions. We will also require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes. We will only pass on your personal information to third parties when necessary in order to complete your order, and we will only do this to companies we have vetted and who comply fully with all the above mentioned data protection regulations.
7. Offensive or inappropriate content on the DOLLE Group website
If you submit or post offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to a DOLLE Group website or social media page, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on these sites, we will use your personal information to stop such behavior. Where we reasonably believe that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (e.g. because content you have posted may be fraudulent or defamatory), then DOLLE Group reserve the right to use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your e-mail/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior.
8. What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to us. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
9. How long will DOLLE Group keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. Should you wish to close your DOLLE Group account, please contact us (using the details at the foot of this notice) and this can be done manually for you. please note that due to a legal obligation, this will not be possible if there is a live order with ourselves, it is only once the order is completed and our legal obligation has expired, that we may remove your information from our database. Where you request and sign up to a DOLLE Group account, we will generally keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted. For example, if you sign up for a user account, basic information will not be deleted unless requested, thus making it possible for future enquiries, orders and quotations with DOLLE Group to be completed with greater ease.
10. Can I find out what personal information DOLLE Group holds about me?
Yes. Under the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the right to request a copy of any personal information DOLLE Group holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will require you to prove your identity with one of our administration staff, and we will make all reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files. Please contact us (using the details at the foot of this notice) to request a copy of any personal information we may hold on you.
11. What if I am accessing DOLLE Group websites outside the Europe?
13. Cookies Policy – Data DOLLE Group collects from you
Phone: +45 97 99 14 22 or email: email@example.com